Sunday, January 27, 2008

Resolutionaries

So, a little late of course, but here are some pics from our time in The Promised Valley.

Who let the dawgs out?!



Grandma, thanks so much for taking care of us while were in Utah. We miss you so much already.



Zoe, Maya and Cambria totally rocked out in this coin-operated party-wagon. I don't think there was any crying or hitting at all, either.



We got to express our congratulations for Marilyn at her reception. Wouldn't you know it though--Marilyn totally had to one-up us by being selfless and thoughtful on the one night where that isn't even expected of you. She was so cute with Zoe.




We really enjoyed seeing everyone in Utah and look forward to partying together more in the future...

4 comments:

megan said...

I'm lucky I check this like every day even though there's not usually anything new on it! Swwwweeet! I love you Carl - where's your blog?

brooklyn said...

woo hoo! new post!

zoe makes me happy all over again just seeing her picture. she is soooo rad.

thanks in advance for letting us steal some of your pics.

megan said...

Go to my site - I tagged you...

kelly said...

hi spencer- your girls are beautiful. i've recently joined the blogging world and it's so great to see how everyone is doing. i can't believe you're soon to be a father of 3! congrats!