Monday, June 4, 2007

Alice Cooper

School's out for summer...

So Bella finished kindergarten last week and it is kind of strange--it makes you realize that you really are a parent. Here is Bella when she turned 6 in March. She is so beautiful and is growing up so quickly. I can't believe how much she has grown since I met her. She is on the swim team and just finished up a dance class. I am very proud of her andwhat a great sister she is. I can't believe how old she already is.




This is Bella in January of 2004, 6 months after I met her for the first time in Utah--thanks to Nicole Choules. I am grateful you invited me to your family bar-b-que that day!





I am now the same age my dad was when I was born. We are getting to that point where we are starting to think about another kid and I am really excited (and not just because that means I will get some action). I have really felt that it is time to take a step ahead in life and to grow up some more. Every time I have, it has meant greater happiness, so I think I am up to the challenges that always accompany such growth.

What does this all mean? It means I just joined the gym, so I can get in shape. In a few months, I will hopefully be big and powerful like Carl or Mike Kelly. Before photos to come soon...

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

Spencer, I didn't know you were updating this. I must not have added you on my RSS feed when you started it. Good to talk to you the other night. Your family is so cute!

Oh, and you're winning on my who is funnier - you or Carl post.

brooklyn said...

man, that post whips into shape! i need to start thinking about my mid-life crisis!

darling bella!