Sunday, May 20, 2007

#2

I can't believe how long it has been since our virgin post. How do people post almost daily? Don't they have TV to take up all their time? Seriously.

Anyway, here are some photos that span the last couple of years...



Above are the girls in the early spring of 2006. Below are the girls in December 2006, sitting in an opened gift box.



I have also noticed that it is time to update my operating system, since I am on a four-year old version of everything on my iMac. It won't let me use many of these buttons to add more photos and whatnot. Anyway, it will work somehow.

4 comments:

Melis said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. They are both so pretty. TV is good and all but bloggs are pretty addicting too. Looking forward to more posts.

brooklyn said...

hooray! pictures!

they are sooo beautiful! zoe makes me miss you -- such a cute little mini spencer (more feminine, of course).

wish we could hang out more...

Chris and Jamie said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten. Brooke is right she looks like a mini spencer. I don't know about more feminine, spencer can be a girl. Just kidding. The kids look great. Miss y'all. Are you guys headed to Utah anytime soon? jamie

acl said...

OMG zoe is spencer's little mini me. They are both so darling!